More kitty

NSFW Dec. 9th, 2009 04:42 pm
photogfrog: (Default)
[personal profile] photogfrog
Well, Harry's been here for just over 12 hours. When we got home, after I opened the cat carrier, he bolted for the bed and hid. He stayed there.

We set food and water in the room and moved the litter box near him. All good.

We went to a movie at 5pm. We thought he might come out and eat when he was left alone. When we came back, the food was untouched. Odd, but we figured he would eat when he was hungry.

Once we got home, I turned on the TV and was going to watch Big Bang Theory as we ate. Not trusting myself to not spill on myself, I went to change into my house clothes. As I was grabbing my shorts, pervy Harry crawled out from under the bed. Note to self: to entice cat out from the bed, get nekid.

We wandered from room to room, sniffing and snorting and snooping. He found his food bowl in the kitchen and his litter box in the sun room. He found the window ledges. He tried to play drums. :P He liked purple ribbons and a mouse on a string. He thinks it's ok to jump onto the dining room table. Oh yes, Mr Harry is making himself quite at home.

He follows me around a lot. I think he knows I am the chief feeder-person. Question: Aside from sitting at his bowl and meowing, how can one tell if a cat is hungry?

As I started typing this, he knows he is being talked about and hopped up on my PC desk for a bit.

Yes, I have more pictures but they will have to wait til tomorrow.

He's not tried to claw off his collar either, so this is good.

I may have to make a Harry icon. Maybe. :P

Gnight!

Profile

photogfrog: (Default)
photogfrog

May 2012

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 23rd, 2026 02:50 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios